The installation of belt conveyors generally takes place in the following stages:
1. Installation The installation of the belt conveyor rack starts from the head frame, then the intermediate frames of the sections are sequentially installed, and finally the tail frame is installed. Before installing the rack, the center line must be pulled over the entire length of the conveyor. Keeping the center line of the conveyor on a straight line is an important condition for the normal operation of the conveyor belt. Therefore, when installing each section of the rack, you must Align the centerline, but also put the shelf leveling. The tolerance of the rack to the centerline is ±0.1mm per meter. However, the error in the center of the rack over the entire length of the conveyor must not exceed 35 mm. When all sections are set up and aligned, each section can be connected
2. Install the drive. When installing the drive device, care must be taken to keep the drive shaft of the belt conveyor perpendicular to the centerline of the belt conveyor so that the center of the width of the drive roller coincides with the centerline of the conveyor. The axis of the reducer is parallel to the drive axis. At the same time, all shafts and rollers should be leveled. The horizontal error of the shaft can be in the range of 0.5-1.5mm depending on the width of the conveyor. At the same time when the drive device is installed, a tension device such as a tail wheel may be installed, and the roller axis of the tension device should be perpendicular to the center line of the belt conveyor.
3. Install the roller. After the racks, transmissions and tensioning devices are installed, the roller brackets of the upper and lower idler rollers can be installed so that the conveyor belts have slowly changing arcs, and the distance between the roller brackets of the bending segments is 1 for the normal roller rack spacing. /2 to 1/3. After the roller is installed, it should be flexible and light
4. The final alignment of the belt conveyor. To ensure that the conveyor belt always runs on the centerline of the idler and the drum, the following requirements must be met when installing the idler, frame, and drum:
(1) All the rollers must be aligned, parallel to each other, and maintained horizontally.
(2) All drums line up and parallel to each other.
(3) The support structure must be straight and horizontal. For this reason, the final alignment of the center line and level of the conveyor should be made after the drive roller and the roller bracket are installed.
5. Then fix the rack on the base or floor. After the belt conveyor is fixed, feeding and discharging devices can be installed.
6. When hanging up the conveyor belt, first spread the conveyor belt on the idler roller of the idle section and enclose the drive roller, and then apply it on the idler roller of the heavy load section. A 0.5-1.5t hand-operated winch can be used for hanging straps. When tightening the straps for connection, the tensioner's roller should be moved to the extreme position, and the trolley and screw tensioner should be pulled toward the transmission; and the vertical tensioner should move the roller to the top . Before tightening the conveyor belt, reducer and electric motor should be installed. Tilt conveyor should be installed braking device.
7. After the belt conveyor is installed, an idle test machine is required. In the idle test machine, it is necessary to pay attention to whether there is deviation in the operation of the conveyor belt, the operating temperature of the driving part, the movement of the idler during the operation, the degree of contact between the cleaning device and the guide plate and the surface of the conveyor belt, etc. The necessary adjustments are made and all parts are normal before the load tester can be operated. If a screw tensioning device is used, the tightness of the tester must be adjusted once more when the loader is in operation.
Before running the belt conveyor, first make sure that the belt conveyor equipment, personnel, and the conveyed items are all in a safe and sound condition; second, check that all moving parts are normally free of foreign matter, check whether all the electrical circuits are normal, and only then can the belt be normal. The conveyor is put into operation. Finally, check that the difference between the supply voltage and the rated voltage of the equipment does not exceed ±5%.